By: Robeth fikri alfiyan
I am quiet with poignantly
I am dumb with clarity
I do not feel the sun warm
I do not know what i feel right now
Everything happens suddenly
Anything happens the sooner
First you make perfect in my eyes
You make perfect all
Till i start to forget at all
I forget with warm of your love
With how beautiful love is, your affection
Has been longer i want from you
But we have been longer togetherness
I think, you will be faithful
Faithful to accompany me
Yet, these all are disappeared....
After you destroy at all
All love, my affection, and my future
Dare you duplicate with him
You betray our love for the sake of him
And maybe these are our destiny,
Our destiny which is impossible ever together
Let it becomes a sweet memories for me
And let me remember all for myself
And please forgive me who have not been perfect for you
Sorry my honey..
I will still love you, although you have hurted me.

Tidak ada komentar:
Posting Komentar